Author of “Frankly my dear, I’m Gay
This week’s guest is Rick Clemons, host of the Life Uncloseted podcast. Rick is a life coach who works with gay men on their coming out journeys. Recently he has expanded his work to include helping people of diverse backgrounds escape from the closets that hold them back.
In this episode Rick reflects on the fact that whenever one starts, the coming out journey never ends. The key is to keep moving forward and to strive to learn and grow along the way.
Please consider following Graying Rainbows on the Himalaya mobile app for podcasts.
Send email feedback to email@example.com
or leave voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis
Additional Show Notes
Connect with Rick:
Books and Resources:
- Frankly My Dear I’m Gay: The Late Bloomers Guide To Coming Out by Rick Clemons
- The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing Up Gay in a Straight Man’s World by Alan Dow
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- Daddy’s Roommate by Michael Willhoite
- Heather Has Two Mommies by Leslea Newman