This episode is an interview with my friend Jody Cole, founder of Wild Rainbow African Safaris. We first met back in 2013 when a fan of my Brain Science podcast invited me to go on safari in South Africa. Jody was the only American guide, but she also happened to be from my current home town of Birmingham, AL.
In this episodes she shares both her coming out story and how she became a certified safari guide. We learn how she made peace with her father after many years and what makes Wild Rainbow African Safaris a special company.
- Wild Rainbow African Safaris
- website: https://wildrainbowsafaris.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WildRainbowAfricanSafaris
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Graying Rainbows in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
Connect on Social Media: