In GR 22 Deb Fowler shares her story and tells us about History Unerased, a project that creates teaching materials about LGBT+ history. She explains why knowledge of this history is not just important to people who identify as LGBT+, but how it helps young people from all backgrounds.
Links and References:
- History UnErsased website
- Making Gay History Podcast (listen to GR 17)
- Bayard Rustin
- Lost Prophet: The Life and Times of Bayard Rustin by John D’Emilio
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Graying Rainbows in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
Connect on Social Media: