This episode of Graying Rainbows is an interview with Mark David Gibson, author of Served in Silence: The Struggle to Live Authentically. We discuss the challenges of serving in the Air Force during “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” and his consequent challenges with alcoholism. Gibson also shares how writing his memoir was an important part of his healing process.
Links: and References:
- Served in Silence: The Struggle to Live Authentically by Mark David Gibson
- Visit Mark’s website
- Publish Your Purpose Press
- Follow Mark on Amazon
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Graying Rainbows in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn more about coaching
Connect on Social Media: