GR 24 is an in interview with Dr. Ikeranda Smith who teaches psychology at Atlanta Technical college and has a thriving practice as a professional coach, focusing on helping LGBT+ clients meet the challenges of coming out and beyond.
Links and References:
- Dr. Ikeranda’s website
- Dr. Ikeranda’s amazon page
- The Experience of Being Unsheltered in Atlanta by Ikeranda Smith (2016 dissertation)
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Graying Rainbows in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Email Dr. Campbell if you are interested in learning more about coaching.
Connect on Social Media: