This episode is a discussion of Lesbian Epiphanies: Women Coming Out in Later Life by Karol L. Jensen. We explore the question of why so many women do not discover their attraction to other women until after marriage. Jensen’s book was published 20 years ago, but many of the cultural factors she identified remain powerful in women’s lives.
- Lesbian Epiphanies: Women Coming Out in Later Life by Karol L. Jensen
- Serving in Silence by Margarethe Cammermeyer
- Next Episode will be on October 7, 2019
- Please complete a brief audience survey.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- You can now support Graying Rainbows via Patreon at http://patreon.com/grayingrainbows
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Graying Rainbows in Apple podcasts or your favorite app and send me a screenshot.
- If you are interested in learning more about coaching please drop me an email.
Connect on Social Media: